Free Smile and Invisalign consult
What can you expect from your free smile and Invisalign consult?
At Plaza Health, we believe that a healthy and beautiful smile can change your life. That’s why we offer free smile & Invisalign consultations, not just to discuss Invisalign treatments, but also to help you understand all of your orthodontic options and the benefits of orthodontic treatment. Our experienced Treatment Coordinator will take the time to understand your needs, answer your questions, and provide personalised recommendations for your best smile.
What is a Treatment Coordinator?
The Treatment Coordinator is a dental healthcare specialist who works alongside our Orthodontist Specialist. It is your guide and will assist you from the start of your treatment, right until the end. They are here to provide you with a great treatment journey.
What is Invisalign Treatment
Treatment with Invisalign is usually more comfortable than traditional braces and is often more effective and faster. Invisalign is an excellent option for people who want to straighten their teeth discreetly and comfortably. If you’re looking for a more comfortable and aesthetic alternative to traditional braces,
How can our Treatment Coordinators help you?
The Treatment Coordinator will be your point of contact from the start of your treatment, looking after all your needs regards to your dental treatment. The Treatment Coordinator will
- Answer any questions that you have
- Book your follow-up appointments
- Will be available for you if need
- Discuss all your treatment options before seeing one of our dentists.
- Understand the differences between types of treatment and costs
- Help you to choose an orthodontic treatment tailored to your needs
- Understand your fears and concerns about treatments and find solutions
- Assist you in addressing any dental problem
Who is the Treatment Coordinator?