Gum disease can destroy your smile. Healthy gums are the foundation of a beautiful, healthy smile.
They should be pale pink and firm to the touch.
Signs of gum disease
Here are the most common signs of gum disease:
- Bleeding gums during or after brushing your teeth
- Gums appear red in colour or are painful and swollen
- They are receding from your teeth, making your teeth look longer.
- Wobbly, loose teeth
- Bad breath and a bad taste in your mouth
Preventing gum disease
To prevent gum disease you need proper brushing and flossing routine. Brush and floss twice a day as directed by the Plaza Health dentist. Make sure you get your teeth professionally cleaned by the dentist every 6 months.
Why take care of your gums
- To prevent them from bleeding.
- To prevent bad breath.
- To protect your teeth.
- Have a beautiful confident smile!
How can we help?
The Plaza health dentist can show you how to brush your teeth properly, to prevent gum disease.
If you have severe gum disease, we can carry out a deep clean of your teeth and gums to remove the infection and help you heal.
Ready to take the next step? Our Dentists at Plaza Health are here to help.
You can book online or give us a call on 01 444 0709