Braces from only €1600
With orthodontic Braces from Plaza Health you can have the smile that you've always wanted, boosting your smile confidence.
Why Plaza Health?
- Specialist Orthodontist
- 10 Years working with Invisalign
- 20 Years working with traditional braces
- 7 Years Master of Hidden Lingual braces
- Treating patients from age 8 upwards
- Orthodontics is a specialized dental treatment that gently guides your teeth into their correct position.
- This includes straightening teeth and making your teeth bite together properly.
- There are many types of braces that can help you smile with confidence, such as
- Invisible Invisalign, traditional metal braces, whites braces or even braces that go behind your teeth.
- To be a Specialist Orthodontist you need to complete a 3 three year, full-time degree in Orthodontics in addition to a standard degree in dentistry.
- All Specialists are registered by the Dental Council Of Ireland.
- You can trust Dr Ronan Perry with your smile. With over 5000 happy patients there's nothing we can't handle!
- Ronan has worked with Invisalign aligners for over 10 years and is a diamond provider of Invisalign treatment.
Dr. Ronan Perry
Expert in all types of braces & smiles, Dr. Ronan Perry is an honors graduate from Trinity College Dublin and has worked as a dentist in Dublin and in the UK's leading teaching hospitals before setting up his first orthodontic practice.
Ronan completed a three-year masters degree in the specialty of Orthodontics in Trinity College Dublin.
He is Ireland's leading practitioners of lingual orthodontics with over 300 lingual orthodontic patients and a Master Degree in Lingual Orthodontics from the University of Hannover Medical School.
He is a registered specialist and President 2018-2020 of the Orthodontic Society of Ireland.